Dr. Puneet Kaur Kohli
Dr. Puneet, an IT Leader brings on board her 25 years of global experience having extensive knowledge on developing and implementing strategic plans and end user services by addressing company needs and promotion of growth. Have lived and worked in different parts of the world with leading companies like viz. Motorola, Reliance, Duncans, Carrier Aircon, UK Land Investments, Bharti Airtel Limited, Soma Networks and Motoricity (AT&T) across the globe in countries namely, Dubai, US, UK, Canada & across APAC especially on projects, have travelled worldwide. A leading Security Evangelist with rich, versatile experience in Information Security, Data Privacy, Risk Management, is also a regular speaker & panelist in the professional public forums and different domains.
Creation of strategic IT annual and long term roadmap with focus towards generating new revenue streams through innovation and intelligence thereby having experience in Information systems such as
- IS Procedure and Budgeting
- IT Strategy
- Systems Architecture
- Project and Program Management
- Network and System Security
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Adherence and Governance
- Contingency Planning
- Executive Leadership and supervision
- C-level presentations and negotiations
- Cost takeout strategies
Director IT Opeations, Infrastructure & Service Delivery at Motricity India
Presently working with M/s Motricity as Director IT/Infrastructure & Service Operations (APAC) region playing a critical role in managing the IT Engineering and Operations teams in the Asia Pacific Region.
CIO at Soma Networks India
Worked with M/s SOMA NETWORKS, Gurgaon as a COO and Global CIO supporting the creation and maintenance of information backbone for the organization as a whole globally and reporting to the CEO and Chairman.
Head IT Operations Planning & Strategy at Bharti Airtel Limited India
Worked with M/s Bharti Airtel Limited as Head IT – Operations, Planning and Other Oversite offices from November, 2006 – October, 2008 and my role involved: Responsible for overall IT operations across Circles (across business lines).
Global Director-Information Technology, CIO & CTO at UK Land Investments Group India
Managing the complete IT function encompassing identification & successful introduction of IT systems to meet the business needs. Implement IT Strategy in line with company vision, business strategy and staff needs.
Chief Information officer and IT Head at Carrier Aircon Limited India
August’05-October’ 06 worked as a CIO for M/s Carrier Aircon Limited and since January 2006 with UK Land Investments Group as Global Director- Information Technology, CIO & CTO on a special deputation for six months handling their technology
Senior Manager at BSES Ltd. India
As Senior Manager (IT) Operations and Network Expansions Bombay Suburban Electricity Supplies a Reliance Group Company. Managing clients & coordinating with Operations team for managing & directing service quality.
Award & certificates
- Received the “Jewels of Punjab” Award from Dr. Manmohan Singh (Former Prime Minister)
- Won ‘NBFC Tech 100’ award for Disruptive Technologies In 2019 and 2020
- Received ‘Achievements Award’ at Manappuram Finance Limited.
- Recipient of ‘Top 100 CISO’ Award for the years 2011,2012, 2013 2014, 2015
- Recipient of ‘Infosec Maestros’ award 2014
- Recipient of ‘Hall of Fame CIO Award’ for 2017 (for bagging CIO 100 for 4 years in a row)
- Recipient of ‘Business World Award’ for ‘IT Acceleration for Innovation in Storage’ In 2014
- Recipient of ‘CIO of the Year’ 2006 In Manufacturing Segment
TOGAF 9.1, Global CIO, CISA; CEH; LA ISO 27001:2013; ITIL; CCNA; CCNP; PMP